join the team!
We're hiring a Pastor coach
Leaders Following Christ is looking for a Pastor Coach to join our small team of mission-minded creatives. If you are a highly relational pastor who is passionate about shepherding other church leaders, then we encourage you to apply.
Leaders Following Christ is a nonprofit Family Foundation that empowers ministry leaders to increase their impact. Our vision is for every ministry leader to have access to support that fosters healthy ministries and personal lives. We develop programs that equip church leaders with free, ready-to-implement tools for spreading the hope and love of Jesus to more people in their communities. Our fastest-growing program — For Ministry Resources — provided more than 35,000 free youth ministry resources to pastors from 56 different countries in 2021 alone. Our newest program, LFC circles, is a platform for virtual Bible studies that is connecting communities to each other, a pastor, and a chaplain. We are eager to add a Pastor Coach to our team to build personal connections with pastors in our network who are seeking pastoral support.
This is a flexible position that will be built around the top candidate's availability. When a Pastor Coach on our team reaches their maximum capacity for maintaining high-quality relationships, we plan on hiring additional Pastor Coaches. Please do not let a limited or moderate capacity prevent you from applying to this position if you feel called to be a pastor to pastors.
Position Type: Hourly
Schedule: Self-scheduled calls with pastors
Compensation: Based on experience
Application Deadline: April 4th, 2022
- Lead and facilitate the Pastor Circle (a virtual small group for pastors) 12:30-1:30pm EST on the first Monday of every month
- Invite people to join our growing network of pastors and ministry leaders
- Personally follow-up with the members of the Pastor Circle to build relationships and invite pastors into personal conversations
- Provide pastoral support to church leaders in our network (through the Pastor Circle and For Ministry Resources)
- Collaborate with our team to convey current pain points of pastors that should be addressed by our ministries
- Self-motivated to achieve goals in a 'work from anywhere' remote position
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Adaptability and cultural awareness to navigate conversations with pastors of different nationalities and Christian denominations
- A warm communication style via Zoom calls, phone calls, and emails that fosters relationships virtually
- Organizational skills to ensure simple scheduling of meetings and consistent follow-through
- Phone/Email communications
- Calendly (for scheduling calls)
- 7+ years experience in a pastoral position
- Flexibility in schedule to accommodate self-scheduled pastoral support calls
our organization is all about empowering leaders -- including you!
If you are one of the top applicants selected for an interview, here are three resources that will help you prepare for the process: