join the team!
Ministry management intern: POSITION FILLED
Leaders Following Christ is looking for a Ministry Management Intern to join our small team of mission-minded creatives. If you are a purpose-driven student or recent graduate who is passionate about using your organizational and strategic skills to bring others closer to God then we encourage you to apply.
Leaders Following Christ is a nonprofit Family Foundation that empowers ministry leaders to increase their impact. We develop programs that equip church and ministry leaders with free, ready-to-implement tools for spreading the hope and love of Jesus to more people in their communities. Our fastest-growing program — For Ministry Resources — has provided more than 30,000 free youth ministry resources to pastors from 56 different countries in 2021 alone. Our newest program, LFC circles, is a platform for virtual Bible studies that is connecting members of niche communities to each other, a pastor, and a chaplain. We are eager to add a Ministry Management Intern to our team to build upon this rapid organic growth and empower even more leaders across the world.
Position Type: Hourly (10 hours per week)
Location: Remote, leadership team is in North Carolina
- Work with Program Director to establish growth goals for each LFC ministry program
- Develop, monitor, and adjust a strategy to accomplish growth goals within a budget
- Create and maintain analytic reports for each ministry program
- Work with the Program Director and Creative Director to develop promotional strategies and content (social media, resource blogs, email campaigns, SEO, paid ads, etc.)
- Assist in project management by reinforcing our determined timelines and calendars
- Self-motivated to achieve goals in a 'work from anywhere' remote position
- Excellent time management and accountability to meet deadlines and goals in a flexible work environment
- Excellent grammar, spelling and writing to publish blogs, social media posts and email campaigns without recurring errors
- Creative thinker who is confident in sharing unique perspectives and new ideas
- Strategic while being able to implement big picture strategies on a day-to-day level
- Working knowledge of SEO, blogging, Google Ads, WordPress, and MailChimp platforms, or confidence in your abilities to learn these new skills
- Competent in Apple Numbers or Microsoft Excel to create analytic reports that are accurate and relevant
- Junior, Senior, or recent graduate pursuing a degree in business, communications, ministry or related field
- Past church, marketing, or management experience
- Career interests/goals that are well-aligned with the experience we can provide for you
- Career and spiritual mentoring
- Work From Anywhere Remote Position
- Set your own recurring schedule within our normal hours of operations
- Free access to sessions with our organization’s Chaplain
- Opportunity for career advancement within our organization (our Spring 2022 intern will be the first candidate considered for our Summer 2022 part-time job opening)
Please note that Leaders Following Christ does not offer health insurance benefits at this time.